*STUDENTS UNION GOVERNMENT,*
*NNAMDI AZIKIWE UNIVERSITY, AWKA*
IN CONJUNCTION WITH
*CHIEF. EMEKA AGBANARI FOUNDATION*
*EMEKA AGBANARI NEEDBASED SCHOLARSHIP SCHEME 2020*.
In line with the promise of the SJC-led administration to cater for all aspects of the ideal Unizik student, the SUG assiduously worked towards setting up a Scholarship Scheme that would help 140+ Unizik students pay their school fees for the current session, courtesy of the financial backing for the scholarship provided by High Chief. Emeka Agbanari.
This scholarship is carefully planned to be all-inclusive and transparent, thus a central planning committee comprising every faculty, campus and association was set up to oversee it.
*2.0 ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA.*
To successfully be eligible for the Emeka Agbanari Needbased Scholarship, the applicant must satisfy the below criteria:
1. Must be a Unizik Student between 200level and Final year classes.
2. Must possess a minimum of 2.5 CGPA presently.
3. Must Possess any Valid Student I.D Card. As means of Identification.
4. Must Possess Any School Fees Receipt of Past Sessions.
*3.0 HOW TO APPLY.*
Imperative on the fact that Social Media would serve as a means of information flow, it is necessary that applicants follow some critical social media platforms.
1. On Instagram(IG), follow @emeka_seaman.
2. On Facebook, follow Emeka Agbanari Foundation and Unizik Students
3. On Twitter, follow @Unizik SUG.
After these, the applicant can now proceed to click on the link below to fill out his application by supplying answers to the questions truthfully. Follow these steps.
1. Click on the link below
2. Look for the scholarship advert ( before “our executive” pictures).
3. Click on the image and fill up the form.
4. Submit and wait for further information from the Union.
The *Deadline* for applications is 25 September ,2020.
NB: All entries made after the deadline will not be considered.
*4.0 ENQUIRIES/ QUESTIONS*.
If you have any questions and enquiries, reach out to the below numbers for fast response and clarifications.
Call 07065532911 or 08108089586
Please, ensure that all information provided on the application form are correct. Any wrong information disqualifies an applicant.
Click on the link to apply:
Follow us on our social media platforms for more information .
• DM SUG P.R.O/ view status on whatsapp:👇